It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
(female)

whit3 HB User
Split vaginal opening

This is a little squirmish so i'm sorry in advance. But when my partner and I were last having sex, the very opening split a little as there was a little blood when i went to the toilet afterwards and a bit of stinging.

Its now a few days later and it stings every time I go to the toilet and i'm worried it will get infected. Is here anything i can do to stop it getting infected or stop it from stinging when i go to the toilet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Split vaginal opening

For the stinging: Take the toilet paper, and, instead of wiping, wet it in the sink, then gently blot yourself with it after you urinate. Be extra careful to wipe toward the back only after bowel movement.

It'll probably heal, just don't have sex for a while. Give it time even after you think it's better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread