It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
(female)

danny117 HB User
my daughters breast

I have an 11 year old daughter and she says that when she feels her right breast , she can feel a lump underneath her nipple that is sore but not in her left breast.

Also, she says that in her knickers she see's brown smudges but doesnt think that she has started her periods. She is a very mature 11 year old and would never make that up so i just need to know whether the lump in her right ( a bit developing ) breast is something i should worry about and whether she is actually starting periods

P.S She has started puberty .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
(female)

danny117 HB User
Re: my daughters breast

please, i really do not know the answers

she told me everything is fine but now she locks herself in her bedroom more than she comes outside and im getting more worried, should i take her to a doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
(female)

Christine73 HB User

The lump will probably be a breast bud..they are starting to develop, one often does before the other so nothing to worry about. The brown smudges are probably the beginning of her period..I doubt there is anything to worry about

Old 06-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

glamour girl HB User

My soon to be 11 year old has discharge on her underwear... She's actually told me its starting to bother her. I bought her pantyliners which she now wears. She feels much more comfortable. I guess she'll have her periods by the end of the year. I was 11 when i started too.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

neffie663 HB User

it would be probably breast tissues my 11 yr old has it also i think shell probably get her period this yr too i was 11 myself

Old 06-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Hi,

I can still remember all of that from when I started developing. I remember it was like having two hard painful disks underneath my nipples, but it was literally just my breasts starting to develop, I can't remember if one started before the other, but that's definitely all it was.

Then as for the spotting. I can remember distinctly having like kinda orangey/pinky spotting during the summer for a few days before I properly started my periods later in the Autumn, so I think that is perfectly normal as well and nothing for you or your daughter to worry about xx

Closed Thread