It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
(female)

laracroft888 HB User
tiny grapelike cluster on labia minora

I noticed I have bumps on my labia minora both sides. They are clustered like a grape and can be stretched. they are very small like sand and if stretched, they sort of have stalks. are they genital warts? if so, how to cure them? The last time I've had sex was 3 years ago.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
(female)

newpatient485 HB User
Re: tiny grapelike cluster on labia minora

They could be, but only a doctor can tell you what it is. I know if it is warts there are several effective treatments (creams, freezing, etc.), but you'll definitely want to get that checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
(female)

jenuine86 HB User
Re: tiny grapelike cluster on labia minora

HPV can stay in your body for years with no signs.. Your case sounds about right, but we aren't doctors who can diagnos so make sure you check in! Treating them is not hard, you'll probably get a cream that you have to apply (aldara) and there are other options for wart removal.. most importantly, get a pap to make sure there have been no changes to your cervix.. if you have warts, there's a good possibility you have other strains of hpv which are dangerous to your body (your cervix is it's first target) and you want to make sure you are safe from that.. If you have hpv, you'll want to take immediate action by making sure you know which ways it is impacting you and which ways it isnt.. If you know you only have hpv warts, make sure you get the vaccine for HPV which protects against the cancer causing strains of hpv!
Hope this helps.

Closed Thread