It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2008, 06:05 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

janart HB User
very sensitive down there, HELP

Hey everyone I feel like I am the only one in the world who has this problem. I have searched and searched on the net but no ones problem sounds like mine. For a very long time I have had a problem with my inner vaginal lips being SUPER sensitive along with my clitoris. Both lips were a little long and I thought it was causing the problem so I had some of the labia removed about a year and half ago but it's still sensitive. Although it helped it its still a big problem. My symptoms don't sound exactly like vulvadynia because I don't really have pain inside. most of the times even if my underwear are too tight and rubbing on these areas it drives me crazy. There is no itching but I do have a white discharge all the time. Everytime the doc checks me she says oh just a little yeast. My clitoris is so sensitive that I can't enjoy oral sex anymore and its making me not want sex. I wouldn't say that I actually have a trobbing pain just super sensitivity like I feel better if nothing touches the area. You guys I am going crazy. There has to be someone else that has this problem. I just want to go back to the way I was down there before having my daughter and everything down there was okay. I would love anyone's thoughts please. This is just making my already bad depression even worse. Thanks so much for reading.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: very sensitive down there, HELP

Not exactly vulvar vestibulitis? There are variations on it.

You might want to consider certain types of physical therapy to decrease your sensitivity in the pelvic nerves, or treatment with lidocaine gel.

Those should have been tried already, vestibulectomy should be the treatment of last resort.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

dancergal19 HB User
Re: very sensitive down there, HELP

The only suggestion I can think of is taking acidophilus pills on a daily basis if yeast is one the causes of your discomfort. You can find these pills at a grocery store or pharmacy and they help control yeast growth. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Closed Thread