It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
(female)

poob HB User
can someone help me

I am 23 years old married since 2 years.we are planning to have a baby after 3-4 years after my graduation.but my family are forcing me to have a baby because my mother mensturation cycle was stop when she was 30,so should i hurry to have a baby,there will be any problem if i have a baby 4 yrs later.plz help me out.

Last edited by poob; 06-20-2008 at 11:37 PM.

Old 06-21-2008, 06:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: can someone help me

You should make an appointment with your doctor to find out whether your mother's problem will also be yours. Because I have a feeling that the answer will be no. Just because your mom had this problem doesn't mean you're going to have it too. And maybe if you have a doctor's response on the issue, your family will leave you alone.

But also, you're a married adult with your own family (that is yourself and your husband) now. You can't let anything that anyone, including your parents, tell you what to do anymore. It's none of their business how you choose to run your own family. And I think you should tell them that you're going to wait until it's right for you. They can't "force" you to do anything, because it's not their marriage and it's not their business. Tell them you don't appreciate being told how to run your life and tell them to stop telling you what to do or else they won't be a part of your life anymore!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread