It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
(female)

TiffanyGrace HB User
Menstrual cycle is driving me crazy--help!

Iím 20 (21 in October-YAY!) and my menstrual cycle is driving me insane (Iíve had a regular period since I was 12). I donít know what is going on. In the past few months Iíve been getting horrific pms symptomsÖbad nausea, cramping, back ache, sore breasts, bloating, diarrhea that turns into constipation and then back to diarrhea the day I start, bad fatigue, emotional. The emotions I can deal with but the physical stuff is ruining my runningÖI only ran 8/10 of a mile one day this week because I got sick while I was running. My flow also became a lot heavier with more intense cramping (it feels like someone is kicking me in the uterus with steel toe boots and they radiate to my lower back and thighsóI take Aleve and use heat which helps a little)ÖI used to only go through a light tampon once every 5-6 hours; now Iím leaking through a regular in three hours (I know thatís not a lot compared to other women, but it is for me). Another random thing...I'm on my period now and last night went to get a water bottle from my refrigerator and all of a sudden I got a sharp, shooting pain in my right ovary that went down through the inside of my right thigh; it lasted a total of about three minutes and wasn't at all like a menstrual cramp. Is it possible that my body is being cruel and just doing some sort of weird change/hormone overhaul on meÖ.or is it something I should be more concerned about?

P.S. If anyone knows of anything that might help me feel better during PMS/my period I would greatly appreciate it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread