It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
(female)

mtap123 HB User
Unhappy Breast Pain & had milky discharge

Hi,
Well before I start with my problem here is my history. I am 25 yrs old and I had a spotting period June 4 and ended 3 days later. I am not on any medication or birth control. My husband and I have unprotected sex (which we are very aware of the consequences ) Monday the 16th I woke up with an intense pain on my left breast that bothered me so much, my right breast was very sore (no injury), so I started to examine my breast and noticed that a few drops of milky substance excreted from my left breast. I called the doc. worried and was seen the following day. She examined both breasts and could not find any lumps but she stated that my right breast (membranes) were a tad bit inflamed. She ordered an ultrasound and blood work to check thyroid level, hormones, pituitary levels. I went back on 19th (still have pain not as severe but very sore on both breasts) for results and was told everything was normal. Ultrasound did not find anything not even fibroids (which that was one of my theories) and my blood work was normal. I still have tenderness on both breasts but I have not notice anymore leakage. I tested about 3 days and it was negative. At doc. they never tested me, so my question is, would the blood work performed by doc. reveal any pregnancy? I know they were checking hormones but don't know if it might be somewhat too soon to show. I know I never go through this when I am getting ready for AF so this is a first (other than knowing I was pregnant). Help Please

Last edited by mtap123; 06-23-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: missed spelled word

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread