It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
(female)

SweetAmy87 HB User
please help me, I want to cry

I dont have sex without a condom but sometimes my bf will put it in just 2 or 3 times without one on. Now my boobs are sooo sore, more sore than they have ever been and I'm having cramps that feel like the kind you get during a period only my periods are really out of whack so I have no idea if thats why or not. Im so scared to death that I am pregnant. Like terrified. What I want to know is what do you think are the chances of precum getting me pregnant just by putting it in a couple times and not even having actual sex like that? and when people experience breast tenderness and cramping because they are pregnant, would it start this early? Its been about 2 weeks since it happened. Please reply, thanks!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: please help me, I want to cry

Unless the condom tore at some point, it is possible you are pregnant, but not likely.

Two weeks is usually too early for symptoms. However, the best I can tell you is to take a test. If it's negative, take another one a week later.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2008, 07:12 AM   #3
(female)

SweetAmy87 HB User

Do you know how soon breast tenderness would occur? My boobs are sorrrreeeee like owww and have been that way for about 5 days.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:28 AM   #4
(female)

NightLilly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAmy87 View Post
Do you know how soon breast tenderness would occur? My boobs are sorrrreeeee like owww and have been that way for about 5 days.
Sometimes this just happens.
My periods been off for a few months due to an IUD placement & this month my boobs started hurting a LOT too. But I keep home pregnancy tests on hand simply because my periods been so off lately & everything came up clear, a few days later my period finally came.

If you're worried & you think it's close to your period go get yourself an at home test. They aren't all that expensive. I get the 3 packs.

I think you'll be fine.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

It is impossible to experience pregnancy symptoms less than about 9 days after intercourse. That's how long it takes for the embryo to form, implant, and start changing your blood chemistry. Usually, it takes longer for it to be noticeable.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree! You wouldn't be having symptoms this early. I do find that my chest will randomly get sore at times, so it may just be from something else!

Last edited by tUrRrRa; 07-01-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Closed Thread