It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
(female)

sandrablack50 HB User
ive had mid cycle bleeding for 6 days, not as heavy as a normal period, why?

ive had mid cycle bleeding for 6 days, not as heavy as a normal period, why?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

miche31 HB Usermiche31 HB User
Re: ive had mid cycle bleeding for 6 days, not as heavy as a normal period, why?

I actually have the same problem, I'm on day 5 of bleeding, and still going. I went to my Dr. on the third day of the start up, he said that what they do first is just wait and see what it does and if it doesn't stop then they do an ultrasound. He told me we could do one now but he didn't seem that worried because I'm 37 and he said mid cycle bleeding is actually very common. Anyways, I opted to start taking a birth control pill, Yaz, just because I wanted to start one anyways. So I'm on day 3 of the pill. I'm nervous. I asked him if it could be fibroids or a cyst. He said it could, or just stress causing it, or even my hormones just got out of whack. Anyways, I'm praying it goes away soon. Did you stop after 6 days or are you still bleeding?
Michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
(female)

sandrablack50 HB User
Re: ive had mid cycle bleeding for 6 days, not as heavy as a normal period, why?

Hi michelle, Im still bleeding but it seems to be getting lighter now, so fingers crossed it is easing off now. If it continues im going to make an appointment with the drs. I had an ultra sound a few months ago and it came back clear. Im hoping its my hormones playing up!!!
Sandra x

Closed Thread