It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
(female)

shellh90 HB User
Advice needed..Semi-Missed period?

First off, let me say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND REPLYING!!!

I am 18 yrs. old and healthy, usually pretty regular periods, known as the ALPHA FEMALE in the group!!! I have slight bleeding, but not a normal period. It's been a week since i should've started my period. I am sexually active but use protection at all times (we also check to make sure that there are no holes in the condom both before and after). I have taken two pregnancy tests which have both came out negitive (one in the afternoon 3 days after missed period and then another first thing in the morning 7 days after missed period). I just started the slight bleeding 7th day after "missed". I have no pregnancy symptoms at all. I also would like to add that i have been stressed out for the past month. I just graduated high school so i am trying to keep up with Friends and My loving Boyfriend. I also, for the first time in my life, have a job. I work with mainly woman and this is the first month that i have been with them. I was just wondering if the stress and no longer being the "alpha female" could have made my period practically non-exsistant or if i should take another pregnancy test or if i should see a doctor!!! Anyone with any advice or anything for that matter PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME...i would love any type of advice at all!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User
Re: Advice needed..Semi-Missed period?

Hi there, it sounds like you don't have anything to worry about. Even if you bled a little bit, you still got your period. The fact that you took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative is also a good sign. Sounds good to me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
(female)

shellh90 HB User
Re: Advice needed..Semi-Missed period?

Thank you so much for you quick reply!!! I was just really confused and just stressing myself out even more but thank you so much for your advice and quick reply!!!!!!

Closed Thread