It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
(female)

swmp HB User
Fever & Chills and very unwell a week before period for about a year

For about a year the week before i start my period i get a mild fever, bad chills and feel very week and unwell kinda like a flu. I only began making the connection between my period and these symptoms for the last 4-5 months before that i would end up at the doctors or on one specifically bad occasion the hospital. When i had the hospital visit they found my white blood cells were raised and fever gave me fluids and panadol said it had to do with ovulation and sent me home because there was no evidence of a viral or bacterial infection.

I am 23 years old and have had my period since i was 12 so i find it alittle weird that this has only just started.

For the last two months i have had 2 occasions of spotting about two weeks after my last period.

My last relationship was about a year ago, i have no std's or any infections.
My last pap smear was in october,2006 and i have already scheduled my next one in october of this year. My last pap smear shwed no abnormalities. im not on birth control as it makes me sick and get bad acne.

Does anybody else get fever, chills and im guessing the raised WBC is also a part of it as i had no viral or bacterial infection when they were raised the only problem was i was 1 week of having my period. I feel very ill and week and feel lie im about to get a very bad flu.

The Following User Says Thank You to swmp For This Useful Post:
jennywren11 (10-09-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread