It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
(female)

jeepgirl76 HB User
Non-Painful Pulsing, Throbbing Near Genitals.....Suggestions?

For about a week now I have had this throbbing, pulsating feeling to the side of my vaginal area, I can't pinpoint exactly where it is coming from. It doesn't throb to my heartbeat, kinda like a buzzing feeling. Not at all painful just extremely annoying.
I have read a few other posts that are similar but haven't found a real answer and was hoping that someone out there might have had the same experience and found out what the cause is or maybe someone has some suggestions.
It is not like a mini-orgasm or anything.
Anyone have any ideas? I really dont' want to make an appointment with the doc because without being able to point it out or describe it better she probably won't have any idea what I am talking about.
Any suggestions???

The Following User Says Thank You to jeepgirl76 For This Useful Post:
keg rudolph (10-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
(female)

darkwater HB User
Re: Non-Painful Pulsing, Throbbing Near Genitals.....Suggestions?

Yes, I have something similar happen to me around or to the side of the vaginal area. Sometimes it feels like a buzz, other times it feels like a twitch or muscle spasm, like one of my muscles is just firing off over and over. Other times it feels like a pulse of some kind. Definitely not an orgasm-type of thing. I don't know for sure what it is, but I believe that it is some kind of circulatory issue, that blood flow is not circulating like it should to that area, and this causes the muscle fibers in that little area to react by having a spasm or buzz or twitch as it tries to get the blood back to the area. I have lupus, and I believe that in my case, the circulatory problems that it can cause are what make me have this buzzing and throbbing. If you have any underlying conditions that might cause circulatory problems, that might be an area to explore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
(female)

jeepgirl76 HB User

Thanks for the response. That gives me something to think about. As far as high cholesterol, I am healthy as far as I know. Your description is dead on to what mine is like.
How long does your last?

Old 07-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #4
(female)

darkwater HB User

It only lasts for a few minutes at a time, usually. Occasionally, it comes back several times over a day or two, then it may go away and not happen for months. It is the weirdest feeling.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #5
(female)

momcat11 HB User

Hi-Same thing started happening to me last night and it is constant-a second or two in between. It is driving me nuts. Have you figured it out yet??

Closed Thread