It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

comfy101 HB User
Question strange period behavior and super sensitive breasts!

Oh my gosh I don't even know where to begin...

For a few months now, my monthly visitor (let's call her Aunt Flow, lol) has been eratic and nearly non-existent. I might have a normal flow the first day, then for 3 days be completely dry, then it will pick up for another day or two. Or, I will have 5 days of utter flooding.

I'm in the habit of writing notes on a wall calendar when I sit to do my business, and without those notes I might not have realized things are so 'crazy' down there.

It might help you to know that I'm just 30 (this October) so menopause can't really be to blame. There is no real strange pain associated with this, just my normal about-to-start cramping, and most of the time I rarely have that any more. Call me blessed? Hardly.

And then there is the issue of the super sensitive breasts. Hubby got lovey awhile back and instantly my breasts felt engorged. I felt them myself and sure enough they were super sensitive to the point of painful. No, I'm not pregnant and I've NEVER had breast sensitivity/pain not associated with being pregnant or breastfeeding. Right now... they're still "sore".

Would anyone might have some thoughts or suggestions on this issue of mine because I feel like I'm just losing my mind. I think it's my husband's fault. He said when I turn 30 that's it, our bodies fall apart. I utterly refuse to believe him...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
(female)

migirl HB User
Re: strange period behavior and super sensitive breasts!

There`s no reason at all that it can`t be an early menopause. Some people go through them in their early twenties!

If you`re still having problems i`d goto the docs if i were you.

Take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread