It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 05:18 AM   #1
(female)

staylor1982 HB User
Red face whats wrong with me?

Hi, am new on here, i have been looking around on the internet for a womens health forum. I currently have 2 children the youngest will be one next week, i had both children by c/section. I am currently on the pill (cilest) i have it on time everyday.
Overnight i have had to go to the toilet 4 times, when i wee theres like a strange sensation, (it feels like i have just had a baby and i have had a catheter in me, which has just been taken out) cant tell if its a burning or a stinging. Also where my c/section scar is, its rather painful. I am always getting the sensation of wanting a wee, but when i go theres only a dribble. I dont feel myself today either. Am worryed if i am pregnant, if i am pregnant this has only happened like 48 hours ago. Is this possible while i am on the pill. I only normally go to the toilet about 5-6 time a day and i dont wake up over night to use the toilet so it was very strange to do this last night. I did have a smear test done just 4 weeks ago, that was normal. Cant get to my GP till next week.

Any one have any ideas

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2008, 05:49 AM   #2
(female)

zimagirl79 HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

You could have a urinary tract infection. It often causes a sensation of needing to go frequently with very little coming out - at least in my experience. Get to the doctor for a urine culture. If you develop a fever, it's getting worse and you need to be treated right away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
(female)

staylor1982 HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimagirl79 View Post
You could have a urinary tract infection. It often causes a sensation of needing to go frequently with very little coming out - at least in my experience. Get to the doctor for a urine culture. If you develop a fever, it's getting worse and you need to be treated right away.
My luck! i phoned my docs up and they are shut. so i phoned NHS Direct they told me i may have the urinary tract infection, so got told to phone my out of hours doctor, which i did do, from there i had some antibiotics sorted for me.
good job really that a cought this early as i got the pain on thursday and i was going on holiday on the friday. But its all clear and back to normal now. cheers!

Closed Thread