It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
(female)

stacy1002 HB User
Exclamation missed period

I'm two weeks late from having my period. I took two pregnacy test. Both of them came out negative. I took a third one and there was a very slight line. So I took another one this morning and there was nothing there.

I do have allot of stress on my hands. Does anyone know if I miss my period from stress or am I pregent? I don't know what to do. I don't have insurance and I'm scared, can anyone advise me on this please thank you

Old 09-20-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: missed period

Wait another day or two and test again. The faint line usually indicates a pregnancy... false positive are extremely rare, though false negatives are very common, usually because women test too early. Or, it could be a "chemical pregnancy" where you are/were pregnant but have a miscarriage before you even truly know you're pregnant, thinking that you are just "late."

Again, wait a day or two and test again.

Best wishes!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
(female)

stacy1002 HB User

I had son, and I did have a miscarriage after him. The thing is I'm never ever late. I know my body,so when I have taking a pregnacy test in the past I was always right. But now I don't know. I just started school and I am under a lot of strees. But I don't know if that would make me two weeks late. I am having abdominal pains, like cramping and gas. But I think that might be a gastrology problem. I don't know. I guess I'm just going to wait it out. Hopefully I'll find a doctor who I can talk to about this. Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Old 09-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #4
(female)

dontmesswithtex HB User

Hey there. I am going through the exact same issues you are. I am also two weeks late and have had negative pregnancy tests. I don't know whats going on. I've scheduled a blood test, but that is not for two weeks. I would say you could check out some low cost clinics. However, I called around today and most only do a urine test which won't really get you anywhere. I'm lucky that I do have insurance, just wish I could hurry up and find out. Stress can play a huge part in you missing a period so it could definitely be from that. I am not under anymore stress that usual and last year was a lot worse than this year has been. Keep me updated on what's going on with you! OH, btw...I live not too far away from you as well in Orlando! Good luck!

Old 09-27-2008, 07:02 AM   #5
(female)

stacy1002 HB User

Well I'm happy to say I GOT MY PERIOD!! AND I'M NOT PREGNANT Thank God! I guess it was strees, That's crazy I never new stress can really do something like that to me. Anyway thank you for your in put..
By the way dontmesswithtex, where are you from in orlando?

Closed Thread