It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
(female)

wideawakeinaz HB User
Has anyone else experienced this with their cycles?

Whenever I get my period, which, isn't a normal cycle. one month i'll get it, 2 months i won't, i'll have it for 2 months, won't get it again for another month, been very irregular since i was 15 years old.

anyways, my cycle is always heavy, even when i would take birth control, which i was told usually lightens it, instead, made my heavy. i also experience, i don't know how else to say it, but, chunks. huge chunks everytime i get my period. i asked some girlfriends and they never have that happen.

lastly, my period sometimes, isn't a normal red in color, it sometimes looks brown in color. i'm not sure if it's because since my cycle is off, that maybe it's old blood or what, but, again, none of my girlfriends have ever experienced that.

i do have a pap smear scheduled for next month and do plan to talk to her about this, but just thought, maybe someone else could tell me what the heck might be going on with me.

Thanks so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread