It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
(female)

croppingmom HB User
Question Ct results- see surgeon tomorrow

Quick history: In July I went to my gp for swollen lymph nodes, he did a cbc all came back normal referred me to my gyno to have a pelvic done along with a trans vaginal ultrasound. Pelvic was painful and the results of the trans vaginal were that I had a cyst. I had to get these results from my gp and he referred me to another gyno as I still have not heard from mine. I saw the new gyno about three weeks ago he did another pelvic just a little uncomfortable and ordered another whole round of blood work. He also said when hurricane Ike passed I needed to get a CT of my pelvic region. I finally did this and he has now referred me to a surgeon I see him in the morning. The findings of the ct were That the lung base was clear. The liver,spleen,pancreas adn gallbladder all appear in normal limits.However there is a rounded hypodensity on the left measuring 15 mm in greatest diameter. This could be associated with the left adnexa or possible iliac chain node. This appears to have an enhancing rim and low density center. All other iliac chains in normal limits.

Any idea what this means...

Closed Thread