It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
(female)

cathy g HB User
brown discharge

maybe someone can tell me what is going on.

I started taking birth control at the end of my period in june and over the next month, i had varying degrees of a brown discharge. and it also made my period occur at a different time. i was taken off of the birth control at the end of july, because it gave me horrible mood swings.

I do not know if my current issue has anything to do with this, but i thought that the more information the better, right?

my current issue is that, i haven't gotten my period since august, but since around september 25, i have had a similar discharge.

anyone have any ideas about what could be going on?

Old 02-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
(female)

victoria984 HB User
Re: brown discharge

you could be pregnant have you done a test. i had the same sort of problem like that and i went to the doctor and he said that the pill did not agree with me so i stopped taking then and he told me to start taking a different tablet to start period and since then i have a period apart from now i had a period at christmas and that was my last one and in january for about 3 days on an off i started to get dark brown discharge i have done four test and i am not pregnant but i dont no what it is .i hope this was helpful for you but if you have not done pregnant test then i would do one. to be on saff side

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread