It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
(female)

kns2007 HB User
How long can sperm stay in the vagina?

I just had my Mirena IUD removed on Sept 29th because of the heavy bleeding. The day of removal me and my boyfriend had sex that morning and he ejaculated in me after removal I had a 2-day period. We have been having unprotected sex ever since but he has been pulling out before he ejaculates. I already have 2 kids a boy (5) and a girl (2). Can I possibly be pregnant now?

Old 10-10-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
(female)

kns2007 HB User
Heeeellllpppp!!! Could I be pregnant? Can anyone help me Pleeaasssseeee?

I just had my Mirena IUD removed on the afternoon of Sept 29th because of the heavy bleeding, pain during intercourse and constant periods. Okay the day of my Mirena IUD removal me and my boyfriend had sex that morning and he ejaculated in me. After my Mirena IUD removal I had a 2-day period with a lot of clotting. Ever since we have been having unprotected sex but he has been pulling out before he ejaculates. I already have 2 kids a boy (5) and a girl (2). Can I possibly be pregnant now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Heeeellllpppp!!! Could I be pregnant? Can anyone help me Pleeaasssseeee?

I have no idea if you are pregnant or not, but I had 2 kids on the withdrawal method. Why not use a condom until your periods get back to normal? Sera.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
(female)

kns2007 HB User

I dont have all the symtoms but I have most of them. Like I have had the nausea the hunger it's like when I eat I am never full I have fatigue. he does not like using condoms he says they don't feel right. I have been with him for 5 yrs now. Speaking of periods!!! I have not had a normal period ever since I got the Mirena I was constantly bleeding now that it has been out for about a week I have not had a period. I am scared to take a test because I am moving to NYC in 11 days my flight and everthing is already booked. I got a job offer and the last thing I want to do is got to NYC pregnant.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #5
(female)

ginawest HB User

There is no way to tell if you are pregnant or not but to test. I wont even do the home test. Go to the doctor and have a blood drawn for accurate reading. Tell your boyfriend about it so you dont have to freak out all alone.

I got pregnant a week after we stopped the birth control. I thought, I could give myself a month or two to relax but it looked like my husband's sperm was just waiting for that very moment to fertilize my egg. Umm, Cheater

We are having a baby in 2 weeks and we are very excited!
I know this is not the moment you want. But stop stressing yourself and buy the highly sensitive pregnancy test stick if you are already 2-3 weeks delayed. You cant change the fact if you are pregnant but if you are not which you wish you're not then you are saving yourself a lot of unnecessary stress and anxiety. Goodluck!

Closed Thread