It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #1
(female)

cindz007 HB User
the strangest thing is happening to me

hey ladies, im new to this site and was hoping to get some answers

anyway this is my third month on the pill (minesse) a light dosage. my gyn prescriped it to me to regulate my periods. my first month on it i experience very heavy bleeding and it was extremely painfull too... anyway i figured it was the pill causing all of this and decided to wait for my next period...

my next period was very very light, lasted for about two days only. again i thought it was just the pill.... a week later my breast became very tender to the extend where i couldnt even walk up the stairs.... in fact i was experiencing a lot of pregnancy symtoms; heartburn, headaches (sumthing i dont normally get), naseau, fatigue.... i decided to get a hpt it came out negative... at this point i was really confused... my boyfriend and i did have unprotected sex in that cycle... but i was protected by the pill wasnt i...

anyway this month no unprotected sex at all... didnt want a repeat of the previous cycle... but my period still hasnt arrived and i just finished my pack yesterday... all i got was a bit of spotting nothing else... my breast are still tender now with two blue vein... little bumps on my nipples

i dont enjoy smoking anymore as it makes me naseus... up until now i have taken 2 preg test... both neg... so what do you think could be the prob since i have now ruled out pregnancy....

OMG i dont know what to think anymore

thanks for listening....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread