It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
(female)

Thatonechick589 HB User
Question Need help.

Last Monday or so I went to the clinic and had a pelvic exam, I was having itching and burning, no discharge or smell. I was treated for a yeast infection with oral medication, one pill. That Friday I went back because I was still itchy and I was given the vaginal suppositories and the cream. I finished with the suppositories Sunday night and continued with the cream until Tuesday morning or so just to be safe. I've also been eating a cup of yogurt a day.

The itching is gone, so is the burning, but now I'm having a slight thick white discharge and stuff floating in my urine. I've had three or four bladder infections this year already so I know that it's not that, and I'm due to start my period in a day or two. I'm wondering if I might still have a yeast infection, maybe I was treated for the wrong thing, or if I should just wait until after my period and see if I'm still having this problem? Help, please.

Last edited by Thatonechick589; 10-23-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I need help and information (diabetes) mohlibrarian Diabetes 6 06-23-2010 02:09 PM
Severe lower back pain. In need of help! Please advise... spoonmanx Chronic Pain 20 05-23-2010 07:08 PM
new...confused need help.... wolebearsnc Back Problems 8 04-18-2010 10:18 PM
New to board..Need help nanahelper Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 7 02-07-2010 03:58 PM
Help/Advice neededASAP -Fentanyl detox, pain pat. abused meds will need meds in futre Confused089 Abuse Support 34 07-06-2008 05:33 PM