It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
(female)

seesaw22 HB User
lopsided breasts

I've had somewhat uneven breasts ever since I started developing, but I got used to it. About 8 months ago, I started taking BC pills and noticed that my bigger (left) breast started to grow in size while the smaller (right) breast barely grew at all. I stopped taking the pills less than 3 months in, because I started noticing the imbalance. Now my breasts are more lopsided than ever and I can't find a bra that fits either one properly. I was just wondering if this is a result of me taking the BCs and if my breasts will ever go back to the size they were.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: lopsided boobs

We all are lopsided to some degree and the same with the feet ...one foot is always a bit bigger and on some a whole size difference. I am guessing your breasts should return to your pre'normal' size once the BC pills clear your system. If not You might have to buy those bras that have the removable padding and just take out the padding on the bigger size. I am sorry that you have to deal with such a size difference but in time as your body changes they should even out more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
(female)

stormonto57 HB User
Re: lopsided breasts

Hi You don't say how old you are, is your body fully developed? I have always had uneven breasts and I am 51. I was devastated when I was young and was told by my GP that I was `pigeon chested` and would just have to pad the right bra cup to even it out, (that was in the 1970's when they didn't have many people skills). I had lots of boyfriends but stopped at being intimate with them. Then I met a man when I was 19 who was kind and understanding and we've been married 30 years and have 3 daughters. I very rarely mention my `problem` to him but I sometimes cry about it. I have talked about surgery a couple of times and he is dead set against it, and says it isn't safe and he loves me the way I am. I think if I had been born in the 1980's like my daughters I would have had surgery at a young age cos it's much more acceptable now, but when I was young no one had it. You can live with this ( it has a name, Polands syndrome) but you don't want to live with `what ifs` I do and it's depressing. x

Last edited by stormonto57; 12-18-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Closed Thread