It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
(female)

dblckbty HB User
woman wanting to take hormones that transexuals take for more feminine features

I am 26 yrs old with 2 children. Gravity is not my friend. My breasts are droopy and I have no backside. Would I be able to take whatever is that transexuals take to get my body the way I want it. I mean I look at some of these guys and they have better bodies than I do.

Please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2008, 03:45 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Nykkee HB User
Re: woman wanting to take hormones that transexuals take for more feminine features

You would have to as the doctor about the transexual homone pills, but they probably won't give them to you because too much estrogen can increase your risk of cancer and those pills plus your natural estrogen would probably be too much.

Do you take birth control pills? Becuase they have estrogen and stuff in them, in an amount that is considered safe, and they might help. You should just try birth control, if you're not on it now, and see if that helps. Also there are exercises you can do to perk up your boobs and make your butt bigger, just look it up on an exerciuse site like [DELETED]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-09-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Do not post commercial web sites.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread