It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User
Question about Clomid

Hi I had a question.Well I was talking to a friend of mine today and she told me her OB gave her clomid to try and regulate her periods.She isent trying to get pregnant she isent even married yet.I told her I think its wrong that he gave you clomid to regualte your periods the only thing clomid will do is maybe get you pregnant with twins or triplets.I told her to see another OB and to stop taking them and also to get her hormones checked etc.She gave me her word that she would see another OB and that she would stop taking the clomid he has had her on the stuff for years she told me.I am just so angry that an OB would have someone on clomid for so many years.Another question is what meds has anyone taken to regualate their period other then birth control cause she doesnt want to take that either.Thanks for listening and thanks in advance.

Eva

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

negot HB Usernegot HB User
Re: Question about Clomid

I've never heard this before. Clomid is for trying to get pregnant. I was on clomid and it was horrible. I got severe mood swings and didn't get pregnant on it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User
Re: Question about Clomid

Thanks for your post Negot.I was on Clomid as well for TTC I did get pregnant on it but ended up as a chemical pregnancy.I did get pregnant on injectables though and I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with twin boys.Good luck to you.As for my friend I just hope she gets to another OB like she promised me.I just cant believe she has been on those pills for so long.

Eva

Closed Thread