It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Unhappy Constant Burning Down There.

I have been having alot of burning down there. It has been burning down there all the time. The only time the burning goes away is when I have my period. This has been going on for a couple weeks I think. I looked down there, and I saw alot of redness. Also I have been going to the bathroom alot too, because I have these urges to pee alot. It's really annoying, I have a appointment with my primary care doctor on Nov 25th. Also I have a appointment with my GYN in December for a pap smear. Should I see my primary care doctor for this? Or should I just make a appointment with my GYN? I don't know if I have another yeast infection or not, because I don't have any discharge. Just alot of burning and having urges to pee alot.

What kind of a infection is this? I have been tested for a urine infection, but it came back negative. So I don't think that it's urine infection.

Can anybody help me please? Any info would be great. This is really annoying and uncomfortable.

Closed Thread