It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
(female)

Littleswimmer HB User
Exclamation 16 yrs old; periods unpredictable missed short...confusing!! Help! :S

Hiya..x
Okays; well im 16 and basicaly im just totally confused about my periods right now. Like they have never been regular, but recently they have been like every 3 months or so and only last about 2/3days at a time. They are not too heavy and i never get cramps, well miby a tummyache or something but nothing like totally painfull like others describe: Day one is pretty heavy but the second day is alot lighter and if it doesnt finish then, they will be pretty much done by the day after. I am a healthy weight for my height [ about 9 stone and sprox. 5"5 ] I used to swim alot, but not so much anymore. I swim like once a week as apose to everyday. Although the training is quite intence as you would exspect being in the city of Glasgow swim team. I realise this isn't really normal and there can be a variety of reasons why this can happen but basicaly i just really want to sort it out and i don't want to be infertile or anything like that when im older tbh I want to be a normal teenager...not that i really mind not having my periods lol. Alot less hastle and alot less annoying for training :P But yeah; any help or anything like that would be greatly appreciated like i think im going to try and get an apointment with my GP soonish but if any of you guys can help then it would be fantastic and really appreciated..thankyouu
xo.

Closed Thread