It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
(female)

KittenFanatic HB User
Please help me narrow this down.

I have been searching and searching for an answer but have come up with many. I am hoping someone can help me narrow it down. I'll make this as simple as possible.

In late August, I found out that I was pregnant, only a few weeks. Unfortunately a week later I had a miscarriage. Ever since then, my body has been out of whack and I am worried that it might be something serious such as cancer. I am healthy, and exercised before, during and after the short lived pregnancy. Since then the following symptoms began.

Back pain, really weird pain too, like a sharp sudden, shooting, pulsing pain in my lower spine. I've had back pain from a sore back before, but this was quite different. The pulsing pain occurs for about 5 to 10 seconds. Sometimes it causes me to flinch, sometimes it doesn't.

Exhausted, about once or twice a week. I can't get out of bed in the morning, I find myself napping and dozing off quite often. Most days I'm awake and fine, but when it hits me, it hits me hard.

Moderate to sever pain under the lower part of my rib cage. This one is the worst, it's only happened 3 times since September and never before in my entire life. It's woken me up in the middle of the night and I cannot get back to bed once it's there. Usually it occurs in the night time and lasts a few hours. It's hard to breath deep when the pain is there, I can breath though. Putting pressure on it, is a very very painful experience.

Bloating. As I said, I'm healthy, and I only ever bloat right before a period. Since the miscarriage, my period is normal. So was the bloating, up until my last period. The bloating never went away after setting in for PMS time. Now I look like I'm 4 to 5 months pregnant.

At first, I thought it was possibly a gallstone problem since some of my symptoms match those of a gallstone problem. Turned out it wasn't that. I took 2 pregnancy tests, 2 weeks after my miscarriage to confirm it was one, both came out negative. So I am not the lady who has vaginal bleeding coincidental with periods, then finds out she's having a baby.

I know I really should be seeing a Doctor for most of this, but like many, I'm an uninsured American. I do plan on going, but I was hoping to understand more of what this could possibly be. Some symptoms may just be coincidental of another, but if you or anyone you know has had similar problems, please shed some light.

Thanks so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
(female)

Karen128 HB User
Re: Please help me narrow this down.

All I can think of is maybe your pregnancy was Ectopic and maybe not all of the material was expelled from your body. I don't know much about this but I do know that if you miscarry you need to make sure all of the material has left your body. I think they can do a blood test to make sure. It may be your fallopian tube is inflamed.

I hope it's not serious, but you should really have a Dr check especially before you try to conceive again.

Closed Thread