It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
(female)

miko5222 HB User
I think I have BV...

About 2 weeks ago i noticed a very foul smell coming from my vagina. The smell starting internally, and now it has gotten so bad that after a long day at work, i can smell it when sitting down or moving around. I tried douching, not really putting any thought as to what it was. Then i got my period, so i figured it must have just been from getting that. But it's now been over a week and i dont have my period, but i still have a foul discharge and more discharge than normal. I dont want to see the doctor yet, as i am stubborn and would like to see if i can cure it myself. I bought RePHesh Pro-B and am trying that for now. Can anyone tell me if this sounds like BV and what i should be trying to cure it? I am also trying the yogurt which i have read so much about, but i want to know how long these home remedies generally take. My poor boyfriend has suffered enough!
Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread