It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

borjac HB User
is it still uti??

ok please someone tell me whats goin on...6/7 months ago i went to the doctor for pains on my sides coulndt move at all,the pains came and went so, anyways the docctor did some test and told me i had a minor kindey stone..gave me a loratab and told me just to wait till i pass it..anyways, days went by finally went away but didnt feel anything go throw me while i was *******.so,didnt think nothing of it...well, 3 months now, i have had uti problem and havent gone away..took antibiotic for it over and over..my doctor has giving me differnt things to try so, lately 4 days now, i havent really felt any burning sensations, but today, i was goin to the bathroom doin my thing just pissin then i felt a burning sensation while i was pissin and i felt like i had something right in the pee whole is(sorry bout the language)land it hurts so bad..could it be a kindey stone blocking it?? what do you guys think...please tekll me something..im scared....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

joansartiers HB User
Re: is it still uti??

A kidney stone can't block your urinary hole. A urinary tract infection consists of bacteria sticking to the walls of the uterus. Anti-biotics are great for killing bad bacteria, but it can also attack good bacteria and it unbalances the flora in our gut and immune system. Do you have thrush??? I suggest to a lot of patients to get their hands on a probiotics fomula containing acidophilus. This is good bacteria that helps to balance out all this and is extremely recommended to take when on anti-biotics. Also take cranberry either in juice or tablet form. The cranberry stop the bacteria sticking to the uterus wall and helps you to flush it out. Just make sure you keep drinking plenty of water. Goodluck =]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread