It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
(female)

Em44 HB User
Pid

Hello everyone

I have been recently looking up PID as i have just found out i have this. I have every symptom going and am beside myself right now. I have been longing to find a message board to talk to other people who may have had this, and now i have i feel a little better. Basically, I am 25 years old, never slept around and have had 3 serious relationships, all of which i have had regular checks and have had my partners do the same. I look after myself, eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise, however i seem to have PID and i am so angry and upset as i have done everything possibly to ensure nothing like this would happen. my ovaries are hurting right now as i am typing this and i am so scared i cannot have children as a result of it. I am getting my results tomorrow, although my doctor has already told me i more or less have this because of my symptoms and i am currently on anti biotics which havent taken effect yet. my question to those who are reading this is have any of you been able to have children after having PID? my family keep telling me not to think the worst right now but i cant help it. I have never had anything like this in my life and i am beyond scared now that i just cant have them. thank you for reading and i look forward to your reply.

Em.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
(female)

Em44 HB User
Re: Pid

I take it no one has any good answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
(female)

Mareva HB User
Re: Pid

I'm going through the same thing except my PID was brought on by an infection that none of my doctors were able to find. I admitted myself to the ER 2 days after my last gyno appt.I had to undergo a laproscopy surgery the following morning.I'm having the hysterosalpingogram test done this Friday.My surgery was back in 2007 I was told my tubes were blocked and that I would be unable to get pregnant naturally.I understand your pain and want you to know that you are not alone.

Closed Thread