It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
(female)

MusicInTheRain HB User
Gah! Help!

Ok. Long post but I need help, so whoever answers to this is really doing me a favor. Thank you in advanced.

Alright, backround: I have never been regular on my period (I just started this year) Last time I was almost 3 weeks late.. Now it's been a month exactly.
My boyfriend and I are very much in love, but we decided a while ago it wouldn't be a good idea to have sex at our age. But we engage in things such as mutual masturbation. There lies my concern.
I am afraid that I'm pregnant! It might be my paranoia. But I am not sure if any *** or precum got on his hands or mine and made it's way down to my vagina. If it did, I know it was dried. It might have been wiped off I'm not sure of that. It probably occurred about 20-25 minutes or so after it was on his/my hands. The other time, It was washed off thoroughly.

Uh ok here are my symptoms. I don't know if it's in my head or it's the symptoms of my period.
- Sore breasts (might be both)
- Stomach cramps/ bloating (again might be both!)
- Sore back
- Slightly increased, egg white-like discharge (seemed to be a sign of my period last time but now I have no idea.)

I've been more stressed out in the past two months than I have in my entire life so I don't know if that plays a part. I'm so scared.. I can't be pregnant at my age, and I don't deserve this... I was so careful and now I worry all the time... Someone just help me out please..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread