It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
(female)

SMB2006 HB User
Possible Pregnancy? - Used Morning After Pill

I would be grateful for any thoughts anyone has on this. I had sex with my n boyfriend on 26 and 27 Sept. We used condoms but because i dont trust them on their own, took Levonelle MAP on 28th. Felt ok and started what I thought was my period on 12 Oct. I also started taking birth control on the first day of "period" But it was very light, as i only needed a pantyliner but it was nearly black in colour and usually my period is very very heavy. Now for the past week or so I have constantly been feeling really nauseous, yesterday and today was especially bad and my breasts are tender. I feel very warm and this morning i woke up in a cold sweat, my clothes were so soaked i had to change them. Ive taken 4 preg tests but they have been negative (took one this morning). I am still bleeding till this day, so that is for over a month now, although there was very little blood today. I have stopped taking the pill now as I am hoping that my period will start. I didnt take a break in between packs. Iím really worried that I am pregnant as I am feeling so rough. Has anyone experienced symptoms like these and not been pregnant. Apologies for the long winded post - just a lot of different things going on.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neffie663 HB User
Re: Possible Pregnancy? - Used Morning After Pill

i know people have problems with hormones after the morning after pill youare not the first to complain about ths im sure it will pass

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
(female)

SMB2006 HB User
Re: Possible Pregnancy? - Used Morning After Pill

Yeah - I know that the MAP can mess up your body. I just think it is wierd that I experiencing the nausea now, after taking it about 6 weeks ago. I have decided to go for a blood test tomorrow as I am convinced that I am pregnant.

Closed Thread