It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
(female)

Shannatoo HB User
numbness "down there"

Hello,

I've been having some problems just with irregular, kind of crazy periods... I've seen my doctor and she gave me some herbs to help hopefully regulate things...

I started my period today and in addition to some pretty painful cramps, I feel pretty much numb "down there"...I've experienced this in the past but it was especially bad today... I almost feel as though my uterus is pushing on my vagina and is about to fall out of my body (if that makes any sense)

I'm just wondering if it is normal to experience numbness during your period... It goes away after the 3rd or 4th day but it is rather uncomfortable... any ideas or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Shanna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: numbness "down there"

All Your doctor did was just gave you herbs? what does he say about the numbness? How about getting a second opinion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
(female)

Shannatoo HB User
Re: numbness "down there"

I actually didn't tell her about the numbness - I hadn't had a period in over two months when I saw her and it kind of slipped my mind.. I wasn't reminded of it until it happened today.... I can ask her next time, I am just curious as to if anyone else has experienced this, or knows whats going on..

Thanks for replying

Shanna

Closed Thread