It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
(female)

msrita08 HB User
Unhappy Help with bleeding after intercourse

Let's start off with I had a normal period Oct 16, with my cycles usually running 36 days. Between the days of Nov 4-8, my partner and I had sex each day. Those would have been my fertile days with the 7 being my most fertile. On the 6th After intercourse I noticed some little pink spotting when I wiped and thought nothing of it but on the 8th I had bright red bleeding and it was all on the bed. So I called the dr and got an appt. There weren't any signs of trauma. So she did cultures and everything came back good except they found a smaller than normal amount of yeast. I don't have any signs that would have led me to believe that I had a yeast infection. No pain during sex, discharge or anything. She advised me to pick up the diflucan prescription that she called in. Last sat which was the 15th there was some more bleeding after intercourse. Could the yeast infection cause the bleeding? I am getting close to my period being due which is tomorrow the 21st. The dr gave me a lab to get my hormones and thyriod checked. What are some things that could be causing the bleeding? Thanks and any help is greatfully appreciated.

Closed Thread