It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
(female)

CorieLynn HB User
Ongoing symptoms...no answers

Over the last few months, I have gone through a colposcopy and LEEP procedure due to severe cervical dysplasia. Ever since I have had the following symptoms: more than usual discharge (light yellow in color), an odd odor (sometimes an acidy vinegar smell/sometimes a light fishy odor), and pelvic pain. I have now been back to my Gyn 2 times with these syptoms and she insists that nothing is wrong...no infection of any kind and everything is healing normally. I don't know what else to do. She called and said the samples from the swabs she took all came back ok, as well. She said it isn't too out of the ordinary to have some pain for several weeks following a leep...and she didn't seem too concerned about the discharge since all of the tests came back normal. But, this is driving me crazy. I feel very subconscious...especially around my husband. How can excessive discharge and odor NOT mean something is wrong???

I'm just trying to find some sort of idea of what may be causing this. I'm starting to think maybe I need to see a new Gyn.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
ongoing heart and health issues - long post chem2 Heart Disorders 2 06-10-2011 08:51 PM
Ongoing problem with ears, throat, neck. mum123 Ear, Nose & Throat 0 07-29-2009 04:21 AM
The ongoing problem with Dial DIAL Addison's Disease 38 07-04-2009 09:37 PM
Looking for Quietcook??Nerve pain ongoing msmona Back Problems 8 04-30-2006 07:01 AM
Stress test normal and ongoing chest pains (long) wxKathy2 Heart Disorders 5 02-14-2006 05:45 PM