It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
(female)

Jen2286 HB User
Question I'm More then a month late for my period, other then being pregnat what could it be?

Ok Im about a month or a little more late for my period... I have been extremly emotional and I know this sounds a little silly but I have been getting like wierd signs the other day I got a free sample of pampers in the mail.. I have never been pregnat nor do I know why I recieved them. I just had a feeling that I was too. Its like 1 am and I finally got the courage to go take a pregnacy test.. It came out negitive, But it was a cheap walgreens brand one that my mom picked out that was for " early results" Now im just scared that there's something wrong with me.. I get sick alot like for the past 3 years I've been hospitalised 5 times and each stay was for between 3days - a month. Alll except for one having to do with my stomach and not being able to hold anything down not even water without getting sick. The other time which was the last was in september I had kidney stones, that where pretty bad. I hate my docter she is extremly rude and cruel to me, I just havent been around to changing her.. the last time I went I was bruising all up my right arm for no reason.. She was like its from someone hitting you.. and im like NO! she was like ok sure... then she went on like she does every vist how i need to be on birth control because I have no right to have a child right now, and she would be disgusted at me if she found out I was. Like I said im sick alot so im there alot and even though everytime I have gone she has found something wrong with me, im a "hypercondreact" the last 10 vists When I tell her something's wrong she ignores me and tells me im fine , then a week later im in the hospital and she gets ****** at me telling me I was fine and wasted the hospitals time when I was hospitalized because I was untreated for what was wrong with me which could of been prevented if she didn't blow me off. So there is NOOOOOOOOOO way im calling her asking her what it could be from. so If anyone has any advice on what could be happening with me other then being pregnat for missing my period, it would be much apriciated.

-Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

weasel HB User
Re: I'm More then a month late for my period, other then being pregnat what could it

It is probably vital to your life that you switch doctors. I'd find another one and get a blood pregnancy test. I would also see what I had to do to file a complaint. YOU (or your insurance) are paying HER. She works for YOU. Fire her. and good luck

Closed Thread