It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2008, 12:40 AM   #1
(female)

tuxbuddy HB User
Still periods after marriage???

Hi,

Last month on 15th Oct I got married.I was having a regular period cycle starting from 25th to 29th of every month.At first we decided to do some family planning and started taking prevention from 15th Oct to 28th oct.After that we decided not to go for it.After that period we did sex without any prevention.Now yesterday I noticed still the blood coming out from my vagina.That made me full of tension.Then I discussed with my hubby regarding the same and all we doubt if he is releasing the semen in the right hole(we are not aware of that).Sometimes we do sex twice a day but then also continuiting in period has really left me in tension.Do I need to consult doctor on this regard or wait for next 2-3 months for the same.Do advise us if we are doing sex in wrong way. Pls Help
Thanks in advance.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
(female)

hayleyjohnson HB User
Re: Still periods after marriage???

It might be a good idea to see a doctor and discuss your concerns. Pregnancy doesn't always happen quickly and easily, sometimes it takes a few months, even if everything is ok. I suggest you make an appointment and have a talk with your doctor, and be honest, tell him what you have written here, so that he can help you in the best way possible. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread