It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
(female)

chevygirl4ever HB User
thick, clumpy white vaginal discharge

I've had an on going discharge for almost a year that wont go away. The doctors told me it wasn't serious, just a yeast infection and maybe a bladder infection. They've prescribed over the counter creams & prescribed pills & creams ( I can't remember the name) but nothing seems to work. I've now lost my medical insurance and cant afford to see a doctor right now so I'm hoping you can help. I'm also hoping that I can cure it with a home remedy and quickly since it has made me very insecure about having sex.

Discharge leaks constantly from my vigina and is usually creamy and white with no odor. During sex so much fluid leaks out of me that I leave almost a puddle behind, at the very least a huge wet spot and when my partner pulls out there is clumps of white discharge left on his penis and in his pubic hair. I've never been so embaressed.

The following user gives a hug of support to chevygirl4ever:
CAG1079 (09-08-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: thick, clumpy white vaginal discharge

Sounds like a yeast infection. Have you had the same partner all along? If so, he may need to get checked because he could have it with NO symptoms and be giving it back to you. I'd have him checked and then use the OTC Monistat,e tc for yourself once he's cleared.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
(female)

alexis1234 HB User
Re: thick, clumpy white vaginal discharge

Some yeast strains don't respond to regular diflucan, monistat or other otc brands. see if you can get a yeast strain identified to see what are the treatments. maybe you can find a pay scale place or a planned parenthood that has lower fees.

Alexis

Closed Thread