It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
(female)

LkK2507 HB User
What is this mild cramping!!

I have been on and off here trying to figure this out. here is my previous thread
[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=652147[/url]

My main problem is mild cramping through out the month. I have recently be able to norrow it down to a pretty defined pattern since I have been tracking everything.

basically this is the month pattern
I start to have mild cramps just a day or 2 before my period, I have my normal (for me) One day of period cramps (never severe), cramps go away for remainder of period (or some periods I still had a day or 2 of the mild cramping THEN they go away for a while), period is over, then gradually I start having these mild cramps again for another week or so, then it goes away for about 2 weeks or so till it all starts over again. Some months have been a little different in some ways and patterns but for the most part this is the pattern. So basically the pattern is mild cramps that come back after my period, but go away a week or 2 before my next period.

I had an ovarian cyst 2.4 cm in November but in Dec an ultrasound showed it to be gone.
I was on birth control but decided to get off of it incase it was the culprit. Stopped taking it right after that last ultrasound in December.

HERE ARE SOME OTHER IMPORTANT happenings that i also had last month (january) for cycle off the birth control was 42 days. 2 weeks before my period I had this crazy thing going on in my lower right abdomen. It was like a gassy bubble feeling. Lots of pressure and weirdness but no pain. The next morning I woke up and I was so tender to the touch right there on my right ovary. My GYN said it was probably me just feeling ovulation. Ive never felt that before! I had this sensation for the whole 2 weeks up to my period like I had a bubble or something in there. I am convinced it might be another cyst. I didnt feel anything like that with the one I had on my left ovary. The bubble sensation went away during my period and now is sort of back.
Anyone ever experience this.

basically Im just hoping someone can read through this and maybe relate and help me shed some light on this.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread