It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
(female)

dsbeam HB User
Just confused someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

ok so recently i had some serious sexual intercourse that ended in me being in pain after the 2 day extravaganza. After that i found myself having the same sort of discharge i get before I get my period which looks like dirt sounds nasty but I am very clean and it itches off and on all day and night but not in the yeast infection way on the outer area. Also just for background reference. I was raped by a guy because I didnt want to sleep with him without a condom so he took it. Prior to that my first time I was extremely intoxicated so I lost my virginity to a friend and he didnt use a condom and ever since then which was just 2 years ago and months after that I met my now fiancee( just recently engaged) met and we been together for almost 2 years now as well and we dont use protection so I am always in fear that because of my previous experience that I contacted some sort of std or worse. Could this be an std or just something due to the extremely rough intercourse that occured recently?? Help!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
(female)

Squigie HB User
Re: Just confused someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you should worry about the condition being an STD, it sounds to me that it's a result of vaginal irritation due to the forceful friction. I advise that you go to a gynecologist for a safety check just in case. I also advise that you inform your partner about your situation for his safety also (if he's not aware already). But again I don't think that it's serious, but I do think you should visit a gynecologist for reassurance. By the way I am Squigie, and I hope that I have eased your worries. Please let me know the results when you get them. I'll cross my fingers for good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: Just confused someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get tested for stds as does your fiancee. No one can tell you on here or not if it is std related or not. As for what is going on it can be a number of things but only your dr can tel you for sure what is going on. So make an appointment.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Closed Thread