It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
(female)

amber121884 HB User
my pregnancy level in my blood is at 400 how far along am i

i jus found out i am maybe 3 or 4 weeks along and spotted a little after sex and then a little but a darker brown at work two days in a row. i went to the er, they said my level of hormones was only at 400 and that was not good, it may mean miscarrige and the spotting is bad! im so scared im having anxiety attacks and crying at work ?? what do you think? and for the past two weeks been having very light cramps that come and go! please give me some advice to ease my mind im 24 and this will be my first if all goes well??

Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Re: my pregnancy level in my blood is at 400 how far along am i

AHHHH Im sorry to hear things are not going well...everything will turn out the way it's suppose to though. I had bleeding lik that with my daughter & they thought 4 sure i was having a m/c ..She's 14 now =)
Just try not to worry...God is in control, trust him!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
(female)

beige138 HB User
Re: my pregnancy level in my blood is at 400 how far along am i

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, I went through this myself 2 years ago (i had an ectopic pregnancy). I know it's very hard not to freak out, but you have to relax. That is honestly the best thing you can do right now. The anxiety can make it worse or it could just make you think things are worse than they really are. When I was going through this, my doc said that some spotting was okay, like the brownish-red and light pink spotting but bright red means somethings wrong. From what you're saying right now could just mean that you are in the very early stages of pregnancy (around 3 or 4 weeks possibly), and some spotting is normal (I spotted with my daughter when I was 13 weeks). So far you didn't meantion any cramping so as long as there is no cramping with the spotting and the spotting is only brownish-red, I wouldn't worry about it. Really. Just keep thinking positive thoughts, it really will help. Make an appointment with your gyno, they may do a transverse sono to make sure they see your baby. Since you're concerned with your hormone level, you could also ask your dr about doing an HcG count. HcG is the hormone you have when you're pregnant, and it increases by so much per day depending on your stage of pregnancy. If your dr does have you do this, then its to show that your pregnancy is continuing just fine, or to see if you have an ectopic pregnancy. I don't mean to further alarm you, I'm just giving you this information so you know what you can do to ensure that everything is a-okay. I really do believe everything will be just fine. Good Luck & keep me posted!

Closed Thread