It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
(female)

XsomegirlX HB User
Sore Nipples? lower cramping? (sorry for being straight forward)

I'm sure it could be a million things...

but anways for like the past 3 days my nipples have been really sore. I was wrestling, and I got a few hits there I know. but could it really be that?

I never had reg. periods so maybe it could just maybe have something to do with that? but they have Never hurt before? if anything, its like the boob its self. never has my nipples been sore. and no Im not menstrating right now or anything.

but like seriously, they are really really sore to where I cant touch them!

and I dont know if its because Im like paranoid now or what, but like my ovarys are like....well I dont know if its because I am just paying attention to them now, but like they are kinda like swollen maybe. like it could be just cuz Im more on the underweight side, so I can see them, and just now am noticing or what but I can see where they'd be.

and they only sometimes, within the past 3 days also, they have been like cramping. but its not like a pms cramp which feels Very differant and pms cramps are lower and I know what those are like because I always get them really really bad. these are different.

yes, I've been sexualy active too for the past 2 years-but only with one partner.

any ideas anyone? sorry for being so out there, but Im worried. this hasnt happend to me before. anyways Thank you for taking the time to at least try to help. ^^) really!!
BTW Im 17 and have had my period since before 7th grade.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Choice HB User
Re: Sore Nipples? lower cramping? (sorry for being straight forward)

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Old 02-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
(female)

newsomeday HB User

Sore nipple has always been a sign of an oncoming period for me, but I would still take a test, are you late yet? If you are cramping, you could be experiencing a late period oncoming or implantation cramping.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
(female)

XsomegirlX HB User

well like I said Im irregular. I mean I always said I was going to write it down when I do get my periods, but I dont. so I have no idea weather Im even late or not. bad I know.
thank you very much though for your help. at least I know now what type of issues are going on. really thank you thank you thank you!!!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
(female)

XsomegirlX HB User

if its implantation, how long does that usualy last? like hours? days? weeks?

Closed Thread