It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
(female)

brida HB User
Do feminine wipes help discharge/scent/taste?

Hello,

I was wondering if the feminine wipes they show on commercials really help with scent and or taste of my vagina...

It has come to the point where my boyfriend doesn't give me oral sex anymore. I have always been very hygenic (I shower twice a day), and I have no sexually transmitted diseases, but I have a smell and a taste down there that is obviously unattractive.

I also have a discharge that isn't unusual for me, but it is quite bothersome; it is thick, kind of an off-white and it is all throughout the month. Is there any way I can stop this?

Sorry if this is Too much information, but this is a situation that I feel needs some help.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
(female)

strawberries87 HB User
Re: Do feminine wipes help discharge/scent/taste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brida View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if the feminine wipes they show on commercials really help with scent and or taste of my vagina...

It has come to the point where my boyfriend doesn't give me oral sex anymore. I have always been very hygenic (I shower twice a day), and I have no sexually transmitted diseases, but I have a smell and a taste down there that is obviously unattractive.

I also have a discharge that isn't unusual for me, but it is quite bothersome; it is thick, kind of an off-white and it is all throughout the month. Is there any way I can stop this?

Sorry if this is Too much information, but this is a situation that I feel needs some help.

Hey!

Every women is different as to how much or how little discharge they get. I have read though that stds can cause more, but if you are sure you dont have any no worries... I get some aswell... everyday everyone does... I find the pill helped with mine though... Maybe something to consider?

And yes I think those wipes do help, but I duno if they would taste the best either... maybe some faloured lube?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
(female)

brida HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberries87 View Post
Hey!

Every women is different as to how much or how little discharge they get. I have read though that stds can cause more, but if you are sure you dont have any no worries... I get some aswell... everyday everyone does... I find the pill helped with mine though... Maybe something to consider?

And yes I think those wipes do help, but I duno if they would taste the best either... maybe some faloured lube?
I am on orthotricyclen-lo. And I have gotten a whole slew of side-effects from that such as breast soreness (to the point where it hurts to go down stairs.. And I'm a B cup) around the middle of the month every month, cramps (which I never had before), and much heavier flow of period. I used to be on Yasmin, and I never had any of those side effects. I would go back but I'm getting Ortho for free.

And I have been tested for STD's already, because I thought that might be a possibility.

Is it possible that this taste is from this new pill, as well? He never complained about it before I stated this brand of pill.
Thank you for your respose!

Old 05-14-2009, 05:19 AM   #4
(female)

strawberries87 HB User

I am on Yasmin aswell... And out of all the kind of birth control I have tried Tri Cycline was the worst for me aswell... Because the type I was on was a high concentration, which I liked because it made my also B cuped chest a little bigger... but was not worth it because of the many other side effects.

Do you shower before he goes down on you? Because I always foun d if you showered right before there was never any problems... but I guess it you are secreating something that doesnt taste or smell the best that could pose a problem.
I dont really know how to answer your question hun... but sometimes when I dont get replys I just type things in google... Like Maybe... How to taste better? What food you can eat to help with your taste? What food to avoid? And if it could be because of your birth control.... You could probably find all these answers if you looked a lil on the web

Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
(female)

Alexa3 HB User

It's all in what you eat, the more fruits and veggies you eat the better the smell, the more fats, meats and oils you eat the stinkier it is. It's also comes down to health. Why would anyone need to shower two times a day.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
(female)

brida HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa3 View Post
It's all in what you eat, the more fruits and veggies you eat the better the smell, the more fats, meats and oils you eat the stinkier it is. It's also comes down to health. Why would anyone need to shower two times a day.
Well, I shower twice a day because I go to the gym in the morning, and I shower at night.

And I eat fairly healthy, and I am a very healthy person.

I'm not sure what to do. I suppose I'll just keep looking online

Closed Thread