It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
(female)

momlosh HB User
53 with sore nipples

I am past having kids and recently have gained a lot of weight. My breasts are getting bigger and my nipples are sore. I have had to buy new clothes and new bras to keep up with the changes. All this has happened within a few months. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what was done about it. I have a doctor's appointment soon and I am scared.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
(female)

dlj611 HB User
Re: 53 with sore nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by momlosh View Post
I am past having kids and recently have gained a lot of weight. My breasts are getting bigger and my nipples are sore. I have had to buy new clothes and new bras to keep up with the changes. All this has happened within a few months. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what was done about it. I have a doctor's appointment soon and I am scared.
I'm also 53 with sore nipples, although I have not gained weight and my boobs are really small. I wish I could help you, but I guess all I can do is commiserate. I'm guessing it's some pre menopausal oddity. I'm new to this, but if I find out anything and can figure out how to post it, I will.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread