| | pelvic pain advice
This is my first time here and i not sure if i have posted this in the right section or not but i need some help and advice! This may take a while sorry.
I am 21 and last november i started getting lower abdominal pains and heavy discharge i visited the doctors and was told it was a UTI and was prescribed anti-biotics, the problem persisted over and over and everytime i was given anti biotics i gained thrush.
the problem reoccured so much with more and more symptoms developing ive had urine tests, blood test, sti tests and pelvic scan all coming back clear. I did have the coil fitted and had this removed as a precaution however symptoms still persisted i am now on the microgynon pill and have been for 5 months.
i was finally refered to gyne and told i was in wrong department and am now awaiting my appointment with urology however it is getting worse and i am getting very worried.
i now have a huge amount of symptoms which are:
- frequent feeling of needing to urinate, when i do its a small little dribble and a feeling of pushing which often causes abdominal strain and need for bowel movements (now called my feeling) when this starts i could be stuck on the toilet straining to wee for hrs the longest has been 6hrs from 9pm till 3 in morning!
- pain around entrance to vagina.
- vaginal opening and urinary tract opening swollen shut.
- painful intercourse and now completely unable to have sex due to swelling.
- pinkish urine
- brown thick discharge (walpaper paste consistancy)
- vaginal bleeding
- lower abdomin/pelvic pain -sharpe to very strong period like pain
- feeling like urinating from vagina when i get 'my feeling'
- and i have now just found 2 lumps just inside my vagina on the front left side of the wall about 1.5 inches in.
i am very worried wat this can be theyve looked at endometriosis and now irritable bladder, i am on Tolterodine the highest dose to control bladder spasms however my symptons are getting worse not better! its been going on for 8months now and i am on anti-depresants because of it. I have been put off work for past month and half and just been signed off for a further 4weeks untill ive been to hospital. i need to work for money, however i cant leave the house due to pain and fear of needing to wee or getting stuck with feeling not near a toilet.
its really controlling and ruining my life. ive had enough and and worried
Last edited by hanv87; 06-14-2009 at 07:10 AM.