It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2009, 06:07 AM   #1
(female)

hanv87 HB User
Exclamation pelvic pain advice

Hi Guys

This is my first time here and i not sure if i have posted this in the right section or not but i need some help and advice! This may take a while sorry.

I am 21 and last november i started getting lower abdominal pains and heavy discharge i visited the doctors and was told it was a UTI and was prescribed anti-biotics, the problem persisted over and over and everytime i was given anti biotics i gained thrush.

the problem reoccured so much with more and more symptoms developing ive had urine tests, blood test, sti tests and pelvic scan all coming back clear. I did have the coil fitted and had this removed as a precaution however symptoms still persisted i am now on the microgynon pill and have been for 5 months.

i was finally refered to gyne and told i was in wrong department and am now awaiting my appointment with urology however it is getting worse and i am getting very worried.

i now have a huge amount of symptoms which are:
- frequent feeling of needing to urinate, when i do its a small little dribble and a feeling of pushing which often causes abdominal strain and need for bowel movements (now called my feeling) when this starts i could be stuck on the toilet straining to wee for hrs the longest has been 6hrs from 9pm till 3 in morning!
- pain around entrance to vagina.
- vaginal opening and urinary tract opening swollen shut.
- painful intercourse and now completely unable to have sex due to swelling.
- pinkish urine
- brown thick discharge (walpaper paste consistancy)
- vaginal bleeding
- lower abdomin/pelvic pain -sharpe to very strong period like pain
- feeling like urinating from vagina when i get 'my feeling'
- and i have now just found 2 lumps just inside my vagina on the front left side of the wall about 1.5 inches in.

i am very worried wat this can be theyve looked at endometriosis and now irritable bladder, i am on Tolterodine the highest dose to control bladder spasms however my symptons are getting worse not better! its been going on for 8months now and i am on anti-depresants because of it. I have been put off work for past month and half and just been signed off for a further 4weeks untill ive been to hospital. i need to work for money, however i cant leave the house due to pain and fear of needing to wee or getting stuck with feeling not near a toilet.

its really controlling and ruining my life. ive had enough and and worried

please help!!!

hannah

Last edited by hanv87; 06-14-2009 at 06:10 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread