It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
(female)

BrianaSd HB User
how to make a homemade pregnancy test

how to make a homemade pregnancy test

Old 07-07-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

plasva HB User
Re: how to make a homemade pregnancy test

You can't, but they are NOT expensive. You can buy them at places like Walgreens, Target, etc. Sometimes they even have them at those Dollar stores.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

Just buy one at the dollar store for a dollar. They work as good as any more expensive one. There's no such thing as a homemade one anyways, don't know where you got that idea?

Old 07-26-2009, 03:09 AM   #4
(female)

sheatiffany HB User
Smile Re: how to make a homemade pregnancy test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo123 View Post
Just buy one at the dollar store for a dollar. They work as good as any more expensive one. There's no such thing as a homemade one anyways, don't know where you got that idea?
I use to work for the dollar tree and we had several people buy the pregnancy tests from there.I always woundered if they worked and always assumed...it the dollar tree....they couldnt be accurate....We had a customer come in and buy 50 of them....You cant help but to wounder why????I ended up asking the lady and she told me she worked for the womens center(Planned parenthood i think she said....or the womens health center) and they always bout there tests from the dollar store cause they were cheaper than there distributor and they were more accurate. I still was a little hesitant.....until we had a manager find out she was pregnant by going into the doctor and we conducted our own experiment....they do work great. I also tried it with another coworker that didnt know if she was pregnant.....she found out ....in the middle of her shift when i was bored and made her take 1 for cheap entertainment and found out she was...Dont waste money on more expensive ones. If your still if buy a few...It still will be cheaper than the cheapest ones from walgreens...

Old 06-25-2010, 03:12 AM   #5
(female)

tabby22 HB User

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dandelion Leaves: Remove the dandelion leaves off the stem and keep them on a piece of plastic wrap on the ground. Leave them on the ground and make sure they are not under direct sunlight. Now urinate on the dandelion leaves and ensure that you saturate them thoroughly. Let the leaves as it is and check on them after every ten minutes. If red blisters appear on the leaves, it is a sign that you may be pregnant.

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Pine Sol: Pine sol is an essential oil derived by the steam distillation of needles, twigs and cones from a variety of species of pine, especially Pinus sylvestris. Commonly used as a cleaning product and a lubricant, it can also be used for homemade pregnancy test. All you need to do is mix your urine with the pine sol and wait for some time to see whether there is any color change. If so, you may be pregnant.

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Bleach: Bleach, a chemical that removes colors or whitens through oxidation, can also be used for homemade pregnancy test. Just add your urine to a cup of bleach and if it fizzes or becomes frothy, it is a possibility that you are pregnant.

While these homemade pregnancy tests might be an unique way to explore science and possibly confirm pregnancy, it is important that a woman should accurately verify her pregnancy through a doctor or a medical practitioner so that she can seek proper prenatal care as early as possible. However, the fastest and most reliable way to confirm a pregnancy is to purchase a home pregnancy test kit or have pregnancy confirmed through a blood or urine test at the doctor's clinic.

I hope this helps out anyone who needs it, i found it on another site and wanted to help you all that need or want to know about it know. Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to tabby22 For This Useful Post:
sweets tarsha (09-09-2011)
Closed Thread