It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
(male)

lord p HB User
really need help with this one

I've been seeing a girl for a couple of months and we are very much in love however she confessed to me the other night that a few years ago whilst in thailand she had an infection in her vagina. the doctors in Thailand were able to diagnose it and gave her some medication that really helped her, unfortunatley she cant remember the name of it, it begins with a C. however now that she is back in england the problem has resurfaced albeit in a slightly different guise and the doctors either dont listen to her properly or do not know what it is . it is not sexually transmitted but is quite similar to thrush but with out the itching. it causes her considerable pain after about 10 minutes of intercourse. she alo now hasn't had a period or about three months. i'm really worried about her so if anyone can help i would be eternally gratefull

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread