It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
(female)

WinterLilium HB User
Question Has this ever happened to you? What was the outcome?

Hey ladies,

I need some input as this had never happened to me before Sunday. For any that might be annoyed, I am not one of those "oh my gosh can I be pregnant this month" types lol. But what really has me puzzled is the fact that my menstrual cycle started two weeks early! To someone whose cycle is like clock work, I am puzzled. I searched the net for some info but could only find articles pertaining to women who were on the pill (which I am not). The thought of calling my doctor rose up, but I would hate to call for something if it is somewhat common to women. It has me puzzled because i am not currently exercising, no changes in my diet, and I am not stressed. Guess that leaves my hormones perhaps?? Have any of you ladies not on birth control had this experience? What was the outcome, if any? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Lot's of love,
Lilium

Old 09-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Has this ever happened to you? What was the outcome?

You shouldnt be bleeding while on the pill, except during the week of placebo pills- its possible you are having breakthru bleeding, which means that its time to switch pills or stop them altogether....or something else could be causing it. You really should talk to your doctor and make sure everything is okay..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
(female)

WinterLilium HB User
Re: Has this ever happened to you? What was the outcome?

Thanks for your response MSNik! I'm actually not on the pill, sorry if the wording in my post led you to believe otherwise. But yeah, I'm going to give my doc office a call tomorrow and maybe the nurse can shed some light on what is going on!

Thanks again!

Lilium

Closed Thread