It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
(female)

sclostio HB User
What if i am pregnant...what if its something...

Hi I am 12 days late to get my period. On August 31 was my last period and it was only a day and a half when it is usually 5-7 days. I usually have my period around 29 days. On September 8-13 i spotted not enought even to put a pad on. Now I am 12 days late and i have been cramping for almost 2 weeks now it has not been but just a off and on slight feeling but today its a little stronger of a feeling. I took 2 hpt and blood work at my Dr. all negative. I just don't know what to do because the cramping is worse today...Don't have a OBGYN apt for a month and 3 days...

Old 10-03-2009, 05:04 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: What if i am pregnant...what if its something...

There is no doctor in the world that wont fit you in for that type of an emergency if you call.....and if your doctor WONT, then you need to find another doctor.
Meanwhile, if she wont, you can go to the local ER and tell them you are having severe pains and dont know what to do....they will at least run a blood pregnancy test on you, do an ultrasound or CT Scan- and get you started towards finding out what is going on.
Somthing isnt right...go get checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
(female)

beige138 HB User
Re: What if i am pregnant...what if its something...

To be honest it sounds like you are pregnant, and probably about 3 months along (what you described as happening in August doesn't sound like a true period and dr go based on the 1st day of ur last period and count 40 weeks from there to get ur due date). I agree 100% with MSNik. Doctors offices always keep so many appts a day open for emergancies so there is no reason why you should have to wait a month. If you are pregnant, you need to start prenatal care asap, so you should definitely go to the ER, or an Urgent care facility. You could even try calling your local hospital w/a maternity ward, ask for labor & delivery and explain to them, they may want you to go see them. Good luck and keep us posted.

Closed Thread