It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
(female)

Kena22 HB User
Please Help!

I'm not sure how this message board works but I think I am writeing on the right page. Hi I was 8 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage on April 21st, and My husband and I have been trying since then and I just had my period since sept 18th (was the last day of my period) And it is now October 3rd, and Im pretty sure I ovulated on september 25th, 26th, or 27th(the reason I think i have ovulated is because I had the very stretchy thick discharge for those days I listed).... and I have had sore nipples for 3 days now. And when I was pregnant the first time but didnt know at the time i was pregnant my boobs were really sore, but my nipples are sore now. Could I be pregnant?? Or just thinking I am and making my body have symptoms of early pregnancy??? Thanks alot to who ever can help me!
Kena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
(female)

koasatigirl HB User
Re: Please Help!

hey kena, sounds like the first signs of pregnancy to me. my first pregnancy a year ago ended in m/c as well, and for this pregnancy as well as the last one, sore boobs and nipples were some of the first signs, as well as tiredness and wanting to eat everything in sight. Good luck! and if it turns out a BFP, Congrats!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
(female)

Perifedup HB User
Re: Please Help!

First of all, I'm sorry for your loss with the first pregnancy.

It's hard to tell for sure by sore breasts as to whether you are pregnant or not because sore breasts can also happen during PMS BUT....it is also a symptom that comes with pregnancy.

Of course, the only real way to know for sure is a pregnancy test and thankfully, there are those on the market now that can detect pregnancies before your next period is due by at least 5 days. Check to see which ones can detect that early.

In the meantime, since you have been trying and it is a possibility, treat it as though you are in terms of all of the healthy things you'd do if you knew you were pregnant....ie: not drinking or smoking, eating well, getting plenty of healthy rest and not taking any medications (over the counter or otherwise) that may harm a fetus.

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that the little stick that you pee on turns out a lovely positive for you and your hubby!

Please let us know!

Closed Thread